Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday the 23rd of February

I hope everyone got outside yesterday. It was like summer for a day, wasn't it. Today won't be too bad either, though I do love that blazing sun.

Today we are going to have Sweet Potato Enchiladas that will have rice and salsa on the side. We're all very excited.

Soups will be Lentil Spinach, Scarlet Carrot, and Clam Chowder.

Pizza will be Pesto, Caramelized Onion, Spinach, Roasted Red Peppers, and Fresh Mozzarella.

There is a rumor that we will have a veggie wrap with apricot pecan cream cheese spread, too. I think I saw that in Us Weekly at the grocery store.

Sara's astrological magazine says that today we all are supposed to try to figure out the difference between what's really possible in our lives and fantasies we've allowed ourselves to entertain. For our part I think we're finally going to stop thinking about the second location in SoHo.